Crowdverb: RT @hootsuite: You might not have heard of them, but these social networks are closing in on Facebook: http://t.co/t0IYMLIK3B
Wed, 22 May 2013 21:53:58 +0000
Crowdverb: How do you feel about the new flickr?http://t.co/PP2iuSltDi
Wed, 22 May 2013 21:53:15 +0000
The fastest pre-job-interview on the web:
1) Do you believe in people power?
2) In your mind, can social media offer a benefit to humanity far greater than the sum of its likes, tweets and pins?
3) Did you glance at our source code?
4) Can you recommend a friend, neighbor or fellow soldier who served in the line of duty and possesses strong technology skills?
5) Want to get paid to use technology and social media to mobilize people to help good things grow larger?
If you said yes to four out of five—for not everyone can read code—we need your help building our team.
We’re always looking for talented people who want to make a difference. Whether you’re a web developer, writer, online marketing manager or a recovering political operative who understands that technology and mobilization have finally converged, we want to talk to you. Get in touch. email@example.com
Oh, about us? Crowdverb uses a social web technology platform and tool set to build permanent online communities on behalf of our clients. Using Crowdverb’s tools, communities can be mobilized instantly to impact issues and legislation, manage reputation and promote products.